Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] How about documentation

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] How about documentation
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:30:00 -0600

FYI. the mailing list doesn't allways reply to the group when you hit the reply button, try the reply all and make sure the list is copied, so we can keep things in the archives.

I can do that. I'm very busy the coming week, but that's for just a
week...

Thats cool, We are trying to move towards getting this done, but its fine if it takes a little bit to get it done.

> just let me
> now if you want you email posted on the site, or the mailinglist for contact

> info.

What are the consequences ?
Some people don't like their email sitting on webpages. For concerns aout email address crawlers and such. and others would just rather not be contacted directly.

Thanks,
  Josh Miller