partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] libosip-0.9.1 and partysip-0.5.1

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-dev] libosip-0.9.1 and partysip-0.5.1
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:42:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi lists,

New release for both libosip and partysip are out since yesterday.

libosip-0.9.1 is not very different than libosip-0.9.0 and backward
compatibility is completely kept. The Changelog file just say:

libosip (0.9.1)
        * fix non multi-threaded version. (fifo_size was broken)
        * Add win32 system logger feature. (compile with SYSTEM_LOGGER_ENABLED)

partysip-0.5.0 was a "major change" release and of course, new bugs cames
with it. With 0.5.1, the server seems to go back to a more stable release.
The 2 main bugs were met when doing address resolution (memory leak) and
when registring unkown user with authentication enabled (crash!!). There
is also some improvements
 * partysip can be started as a service. (WIN32)
 * the plugins are loaded from config file (not hard coded any more)

Also, partysip-0.5.1 has been tested with the old and new siemens,
linphone and MSN. Digest Authentication is working for all UAs. I have
also tested the OpenBSD compilation (3.1/3.2 only) and fixed it.
A binary for windows (with osip included) is available in the
download area.

I'd like somebody to give me news about the solaris and other
unix compilations.
Thanks
Aymeric