partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Re: [Osip] ipv6 support for partysip

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Re: [Osip] ipv6 support for partysip
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:09:50 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Hicks, Jamey wrote:

> We are interested in using osip, partysip, and SIP ua's such as
> linphone over IPv6.  I had patched an earlier version of partysip to
> work with IPv6, but the parts that I patched changed pretty radically
> in the recent release, so it needs to be redone.  It looks like it is
> going to be more work this time.

This is why patch should be released..  Did you send me your partysip's
patch once?

At least, can you send me your initial patch? I'll be very busy till
the end of the year. I would love to get a new patch from you so that
I can get ipv6 support sooner.

I think libosip's parser already support ipv6 address. Did you experience
any issue?

Thanks
Aymeric