partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] partysip and ivist

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] partysip and ivist
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 00:22:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Wilhelm Farrugia wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am trying to use partysip with ivist soft ip phone, I have set the
> partysip to listen on port 9945, however is still cannot make a pc to pc
> connection using the the partysip software.

I can help only if you provide enough information...
1: install libosip-0.8.9 from SOURCE (not rpm)
compile partysip-0.4.6 with
CLAGS="-DSHOW_MESSAGE" ./configure
edit partysip.conf: give ONE serverip and several servername
separated with commas. (servername are all the names of your
local machine)
serverip = 192.168.1.1
servername = sip.yourdomain.org, yourdomain.org, alpha.yourdomain.org

run:
partysip -d 6 -l partysip.wil.log

and send partysip.wil.log to me.
Aymeric