partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] seg fault

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] seg fault
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:28:40 +0200 (CEST)

Bad news!
Can you provide more details about the platform used?
linux? windows? bsd? solaris?....

You can try the CVS but not many changes has been done but
anyway, this might help!

In all cases, I'd like to know more about it. Would it be
possible for you to run partysip with option "-d 6 -l partysip.log"
and send the full log to address@hidden I'll apreciate.

Another possiblity would be to run partysip with mpatrol.
(mainly available on linux)
./configure --enable-mpatrol will compile with it and
then:
mpatrol -C -L -S -j -t partysip -d 6 -l partysip.log

then you can send me all the generated maptrol.* files.
Aymeric