partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] seg fault

From: Crocombe, Jonathan
Subject: [Partysip-dev] seg fault
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:56:11 +0100

Hello

I am running partysip 0.4.5 on RedHat 7.1 with osip 0.8.8. It seems to work
fine (tested using msn messenger), but I'm having trouble with periodic
segmentation faults. This seems to be happening during both registration
with the proxy, and when invites are made. Has anybody else experienced this
problem?
I've tried this install on 2 different machines, and get the same problem
with both. Unfortunately I don't currently have enough knowledge to
investigate much firther.

Thanks

Jon