Re: Re: [paragui-users] Issue with dropdown

From: Martin Bickel
Subject: Re: Re: [paragui-users] Issue with dropdown
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:40:17 +0200

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:29:14 +0200 (MEST), Ulf Lorenz wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> Indeed, I'm using the paragui 1.1.8.
>> Is the 1.2 version released ? Because I'm involved in an open source
>> development project and I have to be sure all the other developers can
>> access to this version.
>There is just the to-become-1.2 branch. :)
>
>There should soon be a new release (finally), so you may want to try out the
>CVS already.

Cool! So what is the plan?
I've forked Paragui in the ASC source tree, to avoid the troubles with
a dependency on a not-yet-released library.
In this branch I've got quite a lot bugfixes and some new features,
which I'd like to contribute _before_ the final release :)
My original intention was to package them up after the ASC 2.0 release,
which is planned for late summer, as the beta test is currently
running. Just today I fixed a bug in PG_Draw::DrawLine....

Martin