Re: [paragui-users] Issue with dropdown

From: Laurent Baresse
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Issue with dropdown
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:55:12 +0200

Hi,

Indeed, I'm using the paragui 1.1.8.
Is the 1.2 version released ? Because I'm involved in an open source
development project and I have to be sure all the other developers can
access to this version.

Regards,
   Laurent

On 6/25/06, Martin Bickel <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:00:26 +0200, Laurent Baresse wrote:

>I've an issue with the PG_DropDown component.
>When I have too much element in my DropDown component I don't have a
>scrollbar and it seems that the DropList's height inside growth every
>time I add a new item.
>
>Is there anybody who have develop a piece of code having a DropDown
>component with scrollbar when the list is too large ?

Which version are you using? Have you tried the latest Paragui 1.2
version from CVS?
I commited a patch for exactly this behaviour some time ago, so it
should be in CVS.

Regards,
Martin