[paragui-users] configure bug

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: [paragui-users] configure bug
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:45:13 +0200

Hi everyone,

I program at a game called freelords which uses paragui. In our configure
script,
we use the macro from the file paragui.m4 or so of the paragui sources. However,
this macro behaves a bit strange. I'll append the output of a config.log and an
example setup with the mail, so you can study this.

Any ideas, how the problem could be circumvented? I could implement a check for
the paragui version by hand (=shell script), but the current macro's purpose
is aimed at testing a _running_ paragui test program, and I don know how to do
this.

cu,
Ulf