[paragui-users] paragui/c-intl port

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] paragui/c-intl port
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I'm working on a maximal-design minimal-size approach - by designing
in support for PROPER string layout (pango/glib-style) I can implement a
null case that won't take up much space...

Anyways, no news yet.  I've just finished a big peformance with the band
I'm in and that's been a month of very hard work..

Hopefully more by this weekend - I'm going to attempt to get string layout
rules operational, as well as indirect rendering.

And no, indirect rendering's staying - it makes reducing rewrites,
clipping, and unusual widget layouts and layout restrictions easier to
handle.  Slight memory and CPU usage increase in return for much less
videosystem overload.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis