[paragui-users] weekly status report on C conversion

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] weekly status report on C conversion
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 23:30:32 -0700 (PDT)

Well it's going through another major series of changes.  Being added are
drawing contexts and text contexts.  The former make threadfriendly
systems a WHOLE pile easier - and the latter's for the intended
internationalization support.

At this point:
        Button works - mostly.  Except that sometimes it crashes
bizarrely.  Haven't found a cause yet.
        RadioButton doesn't work yet.  Almost.
        Label works - but crashes if the mouse crosses it.  Weird
considering it has no mouse event handlers.

Widget registry, basic application core and the screen all seem to work
fine for the moment *g*

All others are as yet untested.

Oh - I'm splitting the entire widget system (except for core
functionality) into it's own library.  Hopefully will make it easier to
make replacement widget cores.

I'm now considering making the source tree open to outside access, if
anyone's interested in taking a peek - but I won't be able (for various
reasons) to release it before Monday.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis