[paragui-users] sigcx / win32 troubles

From: jonas bösch
Subject: [paragui-users] sigcx / win32 troubles
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:58:08 +0200

Hi,

>> Would it theoretically be possible to directly use the SDL-OpenGL
>> stuff, if it has to be in a new window or so?

> theoretically either paragui branch would do - with the awareness (of
> course) that SDL doesn't support multiple displays *sigh*.
> But for openning up a subdisplay - with a little wrangling yes
> devel-opengl should work.

After reading this, i tried once again to get the devel-opengl branch to
compile...
I downloaded the sigc++ stuff, and it even compiled nicely. But it always
complains about a sigcx file... searching the web i found the sigcx project,
but they don't offer windows binaries or anything visual c++ usable..

did anyone get sigcx to compile under visual studio or knows where i can get
binaries?

everything works fine on my debian system, but unfortunately i have to do this
project on win32 / vs.net  .. :(

thanks in advance,

jonas