[paragui-users] 1.0.4 Beta1

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: [paragui-users] 1.0.4 Beta1
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:25:49 +0200

Due to the recent changes i decided to make a 1.0.4 Beta1 before releasing the
final version. :))

Sources and Binaries can be found here:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=paragui

Please test this beta version. I'm not sure if the latest changes broke
anything (don't think so, but who knows...).

If anyone feels comfortable with generating binaries for other platforms,
compilers, ... Feel free to do it unattended. But inform me if i should
publish them. ;^)

Alex

PS: This release is code-named "egg-wars are over". ;-)
PPS: This releasename is strictly releated to easter.
PPPS: If you didn't get the point,... never mind.