Re: [paragui-users] Another question

From: Fabien Marchewka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Another question
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:10:10 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Bartl" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 7:52 PM

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 07:20:26PM +0200, Fabien Marchewka wrote:
> > OK, I understood. But know I explain you :
> > apt-get install migw32
> > everythings ok
> > now uncompress SDL sources (I know there are bianries for crosscompiling
but
> > it's a test)

./configure --host=i586-mingw32msvc --target=i586-mingw32msvc --build=i586-l
> > inux
> > [...]
> > checking Win32 compiler... no
> > configure: error:
> > *** Your compiler (gcc) does not produce Win32 executables!
> >
> > so I try :
> > export CC=i586-mingw32msvc-gcc
> > and after deleting config.cache file, it works...
> > thanks for your help I will try to compile paragui tonight I think !
>
> Oh! forgot to tell you to export all important programs! you should
> export AR, RANLIB, DLLTOOL too!
>
> great that it works :)

Yes, I see some help for cross-compiling dia.
I will tell you of it's work.
The only problem is I have to devel wih people from windows world and I have
to compilation works under mingw or cygwin or dev-c++ (if anyone know the
best solution ...)