[paragui-users] ParaGUI dev: dependencies on stdc++?

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] ParaGUI dev: dependencies on stdc++?
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 03:32:57 -0800 (PST)

I'm just wondering how -much- of stdc++ is safe to use?
Currently std::string, std::vector and std::map is pretty much all that's
used...  I'm just wondering how much additional is usable...

I'm thinking of adding a 'preference file' support...  but allowing it to
be 'plugged in' to paragui before/during initialization (or via
environment variable).  Suspend/restore functionality would be cool too -
which I suspect is the reason for the current XML code.  Am still looking
into how paragui could communicate through XMLRPC...

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis