Re: [paragui-users] CVS

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] CVS
Date: 01 Apr 2003 13:33:41 +0200

Threatening someone here on the list will have no effect. Believe me :))
Maybe you should have asked *before* trying to get the sources from CVS.

If you want to checkout the current stable version you need the
"devel-1-0" branch:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/paragui login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/paragui co -r
devel-1-0 paragui

Alex

PS: BTW, I really don't care if somebody will use the lib or not. Use it
if you like it. Leave it if you like to.