[paragui-users] CVS

From: Ivan Stankovic
Subject: [paragui-users] CVS
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:26:52 +0200

Hi

I don't know if anyone has tried checking out the
latest CVS and building it. It took me almost a hour
to get it installed properly and then I found out that
MSG_* aren't declared anywhere... After couple of hours browsing
through the code I just gave up. Maybe I'm just blind and can't see
the obvoius or the docs are completely wrong.
Anyway, I would appreciate if someone would explain what's going on.
I really like Paragui and want to use it for my project but I'm
afraid I'll have to look at other libs if this fails.

--
Ivan Stankovic, address@hidden