Re: [paragui-users] maintainers: what's going on????

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] maintainers: what's going on????
Date: 28 Feb 2003 10:18:02 +0100

Am Fre, 2003-02-28 um 10.01 schrieb Teunis Peters:
> Okay.
> I've got several things SEVERELY broken in the paragui opengl CVS tree.
> Could someone -please- have warned someone?

Hmm, I did some things but I don't think that I SEVEREKY broke anything.

> why is there now a sigc++ source tree?

I added this for easy Win32 (gcc) compilation.

>       Now I'll admit it makes sense - but 'autogen.sh' is missing and
>       my autoconf/automake tools FAIL on it...  SERIOUS.  Got around
>       by disabling in autoconf...

Just checked that (cvs -z3 update -dP). autogen.sh is still there.

> And why are the TEST apps disabled?????
> That's serious too - especially for current debugging work.
> Especially when -all- of the tests except gltest were working.

Don't know what you mean. The directory's still there, there's a
Makefile.am in it.

If you want to rebuild the 'test' app by a 'make' in the source root-dir
just add 'test' to the 'SUBDIRS' var.

> I'm going to spend the next few days making sure noone's emasculated any
> of my work.  I'm a little paranoid at this point...  I -had- an
> almost-working system that compiled and ran in fallback (non-opengl) mode
> pretty well...

I'm sure every part of your great work is untouched.

> dang... I'm going to have to learn how to track CVS changes between
> renditions...

There's a mailinglist for CVS commits.

> *sigh*
> oh - whoever updated this also broke paragui2-config.

No changes in there.
cvs log for the latest version (paragui2-config.in):
revision 1.1.2.2
date: 2002/08/31 04:01:21;  author: teunis;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
massive changes - updates from main trunk and various bugfixes

Maybe something weird happened during your CVS update,...

Alex