[paragui-users] maintainers: what's going on????

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] maintainers: what's going on????
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 01:01:49 -0800 (PST)

Okay.
I've got several things SEVERELY broken in the paragui opengl CVS tree.
Could someone -please- have warned someone?

why is there now a sigc++ source tree?
        Now I'll admit it makes sense - but 'autogen.sh' is missing and
        my autoconf/automake tools FAIL on it...  SERIOUS.  Got around
        by disabling in autoconf...

And why are the TEST apps disabled?????
That's serious too - especially for current debugging work.
Especially when -all- of the tests except gltest were working.

I'm going to spend the next few days making sure noone's emasculated any
of my work.  I'm a little paranoid at this point...  I -had- an
almost-working system that compiled and ran in fallback (non-opengl) mode
pretty well...

dang... I'm going to have to learn how to track CVS changes between
renditions...

*sigh*
oh - whoever updated this also broke paragui2-config.
*deep sigh*
Well off for another sleepless day and night..
        - Teunis