Re: [paragui-users] Some questions - developer feedback please :)

From: Roger D. Vargas
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Some questions - developer feedback please :)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:42:33 -0500 (CST)

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Teunis Peters wrote:

> on 3D and/or video contexts:
>    What parameters are needed?
>    How should a 3D system interact with ParaGUI event-wise?
>    What information would such a system need?
>    How SHOULD paragui interact within another visual system...
>        example: paragui window inside 3D app
>        or even paragui surface on 3d texture :)
I dont know if i underestand you well, but i think (from what i've seen
in some 3d engines) that would be nice if paragui can use already
initialized video modes.
Also 3d engines have its own event handlers.

> Also, am thinking of some additional components for ParaGUI:
>
> Layout manager:
>        - to manage and rearrange widget/window layouts....
Very good.

--
Roger D. Vargas, MSCE (Minesweeper and Solitaire Certified Expert)
ICQ: 117641572