Re: [paragui-users] ParaGUI 1.0.2-RC2 for Win32

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] ParaGUI 1.0.2-RC2 for Win32
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:18:43 -0700 (PDT)

Seems to be, I just dropped it in (and copied over
SDL_image.dll and jpeg.dll and it complained about a
missing function in SDL.dll but that might well be my
fault so I overwrote with my build of it) and it seems
to work fine.  What's the difference between
paragui.dll and paraguid.dll?  Is paraguid.dll (and
.lib and .exp) the debugging version?