Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS Problems

From: Meghan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS Problems
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:41:54 -0600

We were using the ucenter module in the code when we experienced the problem.
The next time we flew, we specified the dynamics model, and the UAV followed
the path specified on the GCS, but the GPS debug messages still showed there
was no response for the NAV5 configuration.

We will try loading the configuration onto the GPS using the ucenter program
instead to see we can get a successful NAV5 configuration response.

Thanks for the suggestions,
Meghan