[Paparazzi-devel] Compiling error of the new code

From: Tom hardson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Compiling error of the new code
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 03:25:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hey,guys!
    I have updated my paparazzi to the newest version v5.6.Nevertheless it encounters error after the terminal is input "make".And the paparazzi couldn't be built successfully.Why?How could I fix the problem?Thank's a lot!

And here is the error which is returned from the terminal:
File "gcs.ml", line 669, characters 12-36:
Error: Unbound value Gdk.Window.native_of_xid
make[1]: *** [gcs.cmo] Error 2
make: *** [cockpit] Error 2