Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS with Lisa/S

From: Samuel Comeau
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS with Lisa/S
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 22:01:30 -0500

Hello Beryl,

First, I'd like to ask you to post the output of "dmesg | tail" just after
you've started your GCS.

When talking to the Lisa via BMP, you have at least 2 options: through gdb or
through paparazzi. To simplify the diagnosing process, I'd recommend using gdb
to upload and run your code on the Lisa S, see here :
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/DevGuide/JTAG-Debug

Next, you may try to run your code with paparazzi through your BMP, you can
look here for more information :
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Subsystem/telemetry

Your usbrf is running on DSM2, but your controller may not. Did you verify
that you set your controller too?

In the link about the telemetry, it also tells you about baudrate.

Good luck!

Sam