[Paparazzi-devel] Two aircrafts modem configuration

From: Nicolas Quendez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Two aircrafts modem configuration
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 22:03:05 -0300

Hi,

I am attempting to have two aircrafts working at the same time.  I still have problems with telemetry when both of them are powered on.
I use 3 xbee pro S1 modems (one ground station, coordinator, two on the aircrafts, end device) in transparent mode.  I just want to receive the telemetry of the two aircrafts with one ground station for now (only downlink).

What I did :
- Set baud rate of each aircraft at only 19200 bauds
- keep baud rate of ground station at 56000 bauds (default)
- Load two different aircraft names into the two A/P boards (but everything are the same inside the aircrafts configurations, the telemetry file are the same).
- Give 3 different node identifiers to the modems (Ground, Aircraft1, Aircraft2)
That’s all (and apparently, not sufficient !).

When only one aircraft is powered on, everything is working, I have the good name on GCS depending on the aircraft, telemetry is OK.
As soon as I power on the second aircraft, GCS opens the new tabs (second aircraft) but the telemetry crashes with an error : Failure("Pprz.sprint_value(uint32)")

What should I do more to make the telemetry works with two aircrafts ?

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Nicolas