Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PFD related problem

From: Steve D
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PFD related problem
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:20:58 -0400

Hello Felix,
Thanks for your help. I pulled the latest stable build, we got passed the original issue. however there were errors recorded.
Inline image 1

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

thanks for finding the typo in imu_asprin2, fixed in v5.0 and master...
SRC_MODULES was not define for the rotorcraft firmware, also fixed... should now compile.

In master you don't need to edit the makefile in order to change the I2C bus.
Add <configure name="IMU_ASPIRIN2_I2C_DEV" value="i2c1"/> to the imu subsystem node.

Cheers, Felix