[Paparazzi-devel] PFD related problem

From: fsysky
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] PFD related problem
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 04:18:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi friends,

I send a same post without subscribe, so I send a new one and delete the old
one.

My single PCB board have MPU-6050 mounted.  I'm using int_cmpl_quat ahrs
algorithm.
But sometimes when I put the quad horizon, the PFD screen is hard to recover
to its original position.

I use lisam 2.0, Aspirin 2.2 imu board, default software.
And I have ported PPZ to a new autopilot board, have the same problem.

Do you have any advice to solve this problem?

Thanks!