[Paparazzi-devel] The rotorcraft rotates self when flying or around take

From: Eltonwu
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] The rotorcraft rotates self when flying or around take off
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 23:25:42 -0700 (PDT)

I use ATT mode to try to fly, roll and pitch is OK,When I put the throttle up
to almost take off or in flight, the yaw begin to rotate in same direction.
I don't think it is a PID tuning problem, because I modify some code to
force output raw RC yaw input instead of PID output in ATT mode.

I suspect if it is possible there is consistency problem among four motors,
What I mean is some motors run slow,and motors are run fast. and cause to
the craft rotate? The performance of the motor I used is not very sure.

Any answer will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance