Re: [Paparazzi-devel] cleaning

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] cleaning
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 23:09:26 +0200

Some of the tests in lisa are also still used, I started moving and generalizing some of them but didn't have time to finish it...
The passthrough stuff is probably not working anymore and we could remove it... although something like that should be revived again.

Parts of fms are indeed used (e.g. by ardrone), but they should actually be moved and refactored... anyone up for this?