[Paparazzi-devel] Calibration Problem

From: Joey
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibration Problem
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 01:58:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have been trying to calibrate the IMU on the Lisa/M but stumbled onto a
problem. I tried to calibrate the IMU with an usb-stick but found out that
this could only been done with XBee's. I read the wiki on how to configure
the XBee's and managed to let the two XBee's communicate with each other
through the XCTU program. So I continued to connect one XBee on the pc and
one on the lisa board and run the session in the paparazzi program. I then
get to see every detail on GCS as supposed to (the waypoints, status,
commands etc). However, when I move the Lisa and so the IMU I don't see any
changes in the PFD section and also no changes when I plot the messages in
the real time plotter. For ACCEL_RAW_IMU I keep seeing -1 for the three
values. The same thing occurs for the others. Does anyone know how to solve
this problem?

Thanks,

Joey