Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Changing RC failsafe

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Changing RC failsafe
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 12:41:14 -0700

Hello,
Have you seen the manual under Flight Plans here:
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Flight_Plans

You can add other nice things like voltage test so it deroutes and
goes home if the battery is low. Searching the existing airframe files
in ${PAPARAZZI_HOME}/conf/flight_plans. My recent favorite is:
versatile.xml amd tje EMAV2006,8,9...xml ones as they are a wealth of
boilerplate to use in your competition.  You can go online and lookup
the past IMAV competitions to see the rules then the code to see how
they implemented them in the flight plans.

I'm curious which competition?

-David