Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Mysterious AHRS drift on psi - Aspirin 1.5 Magneto

From: MRSA
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Mysterious AHRS drift on psi - Aspirin 1.5 Magnetometer
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:34:08 +0200

Are you sure the signs are right on both the accelerometer and the magnetometer ?
It is absolutely necessary to check and recheck “ finding and checking signs” on that page : http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/ImuCalibration
It happened to me twice that I was flying with wrong values.
Once I had the magnetometer inverted and I had to correct the direction of my quad all the time.
I also add all accelerometer values wrong with a factor of 10 that gave funny behaviour…