[Paparazzi-devel] Mysterious AHRS drift on psi - Aspirin 1.5 Magnetomete

From: Bruzzlee
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Mysterious AHRS drift on psi - Aspirin 1.5 Magnetometer
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 00:27:49 +0200

Hello paparazzi community

After 8h of trying to get rid of my drift on phi you are my last hope.
Every hint is useful!

I think it has something to do with the AHRS.
Compensation of psi drift with MAG

The plot shows a fast 90° turn clockwise and back again.
In the lower plot you also can that the bias changes a lot, is that "normal"?

Lisa M 1.0 + Aspirin IMU 1.5
(I did the calibration of Accel and mag a few time with similar results)

Thx for any hint!
Bruzzlee