Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Build errors in Paparazzi v4.0.4

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Build errors in Paparazzi v4.0.4
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:48:04 +1300

Hi Felix and Heinrich

Thank you for the much needed advice.

It must be the case that SUMO compiles because I set up an operational test bench of all the requisite hardware prior to installation. Unfortunately, I am part way through finishing this build and critical wiring is embedded in the fuse but not yet attached to the appropriate component. I will dig out the the Tiny Chimu funjet and test to see if it still compiles with v4.2 branch.

Nonetheless, I have upgraded the LisaL quad airframe file to compile using the most recent master branch. I intend testing it later this evening. RAW sensors telemetry confirms all are producing sensible/acceptable output except the diff barometer which remains silent with a zero reading – I guess it is not supported in this latest branch version.

Regards

Stephen