[Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi logo

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi logo
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 19:42:13 +0100

Hello

I'm currtnely developing a daughterboard for the stm32f4 discovery.
I would like to add the paparazzi logo as silkscreen (penguin with umbrella and "paaprazzi the free autopilot"text ).

Has someone a version of this logo with a high resolution ?

My current design can be found at https://github.com/NeoFromMatrix/stm32f4discovery_daughterboard
ignore v1, this is crap, v2 is the current status.

The design is not ready for production yet, sikscreen etc. is missing, i'll add that soon.

Best regards
Marius