[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M v1.0 Luftboot modification

From: Bruzzlee
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M v1.0 Luftboot modification
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:43:48 +0100

Hi all

After a looooong break I'm back to my project again.

The first I want to do, is to write and use the bootloader on my old Lisa/M.
According to the last point on this page:
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Lisa/M_v1.0

In the attachment you'll find my guess, where the resistors R27 and R28 are. Can someone please confirm that those are the right resistors to remove?

And is this right?:
1. remove resistors R27 R28
2. flash luftboot according to http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Luftboot (Jtag)
3. to load the payload, I have to connect UART1_TX to UART1_+3v3
4. If I want to boot the chip "normally" powered by USB, I have to remove the UART1 connection

Thank you
Bruzzlee