Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M 2.0 and LED I/O definition

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M 2.0 and LED I/O definition
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 18:13:18 +0100

Hi Uttam,

for STM32 you need to define the LED (normally done in the board header file), e.g. sw/airborne/boards/lisa_m_2.0.h line 17 and then just specify the LED number for DC_SHUTTER_LED.

However abusing "fake" LEDs as gpio functions (e.g. for the cam_control module) is not really nice.
Proposed solution in https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/652

Cheers, Felix