Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Interesting flight with ARDrone2 and master branch

From: AndrewChambers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Interesting flight with ARDrone2 and master branch
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:50:12 -0800 (PST)

I'm having the exact same problem with my ardrone2. I'm using A/C
ardrone2_raw from git master. When I turn on the vehicle and view the
IMU_MAG_RAW message, the magnetometer values (mx, my, mz) will sometimes be
stuck and never change. If I power cycle the vehicle, sometimes I will start
getting valid data and sometimes they will be stuck at different values.