[Paparazzi-devel] Putting PPZ on UAir's R10 kickstarter board possible?

From: Richard Thornton
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Putting PPZ on UAir's R10 kickstarter board possible?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 08:11:45 +1100

Hi,

Thanks for all the help.

Could PPZ be run on this (it seems similar to the Lisa/S):

72MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller (NXP LPC1347)
64Kb Flash memory, 12kB RAM, 4kB EEPROM
3-axis Accelerometer
3-axis Gyroscope
3-axis Magnetometer
Native USB capability
Barometer
SPI port
Six PWM outputs on 3-pin connectors compatible with digital servos and ESCs.
Analog input 0V-25.2V LiPo battery voltage measurement (up to 6S)
4-pin connector compatible with 4-pin (5V, Trigger, Echo, GND) ultrasound ranger modules
3-pin connector compatible with DSM2/DSMX (Spektrum-compatible) satellite RX receiver, with hardware bind control

One problem is the Lisa/S has GPS, UAir decided to have the GPS on a second (AutoPilot) M3 board linked by SPI, I was thinking of an SPI to UART board (my guess is PPZ AP might be tricky to get running across two M3 boards?).

Thanks for looking.

Cheers
Richard