[Paparazzi-devel] KroozSD heavy payload test flight.

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] KroozSD heavy payload test flight.
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 17:37:16 +0100

Hi guys!

Last days I made some heavy payload test flights on my new rotorcraft, based on ST800 hexarotor frame and equipped with KroozSD Big Rotorcraft Edition autopilot.
Check this out:
http://youtu.be/V4VPffMW2RY

The flight mode was all the time HOVER_HOLD with automatic landing detection.

More detailed rotorcraft description is following:

ST800 Hexarotor frame
6 x ST4708 350KV brushless motors with 15x5 propellers
6 x Turnigy Multistar Opto 45A ESC + SimonK firmware
2 x 5000mAh Zippy Compact batteries
4 kilogram frame weight + 3 kilogram bottles payload

Best Regards,
Sergey