[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/S Pre-Order

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/S Pre-Order
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 13:25:32 -0800

Lisa/S Pre-Order

The world’s smallest fully capable autopilot.

This is an update on the status of the Lisa/S autopilot starter kit from 1Bit Squared  Based on popular demand we are launching an early pre-order for the board which is now open, as of Wednesday, November 27, 2013!

We received a lot of positive feedback and requests for order, so we are happy to now make this board available as a pre-order. Once you have placed your order you will be charged immediately. Expected delivery of the kit will be in the first quarter of 2014, around early March. This is the earliest the board will be available.

The kit will include:
• 1 x Lisa/S
• 2 x CyRF Modules (one mounted on Lisa/S, and one mounted on USBRF dongle)
• 1 x Cortex JTAG connector to 4 pin SWD connector adapter

Things you might want to add to get started:

• Black Magic Probe Mini JTAG/SWD programmer

We are also offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over $450. Thank you for your continued support! If you would like to drop us a line, please do at  address@hidden.

Warm regards and happy holidays,

1 BitSquared Team