Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First Flight lisa/m fixedwing...throttle auto 2 pr

From: Luis Carlos
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First Flight lisa/m fixedwing...throttle auto 2 problem...
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:34:08 -0300

hi eduardo...my alt is 100m..
Thank you

Luis Carlos

El 29/10/2013 15:24, "Eduardo lavratti" <address@hidden> escribió:
May be i can help you.
What is your first use for PPZ autopilot ?

What is the altitude when you engage AUTO2 ?
BTW, i am brazilian too.

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:46:16 -0300
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi to all...
my name it's Luis Carlos..I live in SouthAmerica and already I ask excuse for my poor English...
after few months of read wiki..manual...test gcs and  simulator....setting radio..etc.....yesterday i realize my first flight with paparazzi ...i use lisa/m with aspirin 2.2...3dr telemetry...crius ublox gps...frsky radio with D4RII receiver and fpv raptor phttps://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox?compose=142045acf1136246lane from hk similar to bixler 2...my plane it's overpowered...with axi 1400kv and 8X5 prop...lipo 4s 3000mah, i started to mod a bixler_lisa_m.xml configuration under to examples airframes to adapt for my airframe...i use basic flight plan....after trim the plane in manual an remove the trim mechanically test auto1 a the plane stay in flight direction...no error attitude...respond very well to command...after thaht i put the plane in auto 2 for execute standby...and here i have a bad attitude respect to throttle managem...the plane stay in circle but for some moments the throttle go to 100% and the plane spped up to 30m/s..i setting my nominal airspeed to 11m/s but iread in wiki this parameter is uses for simulator.....

i have some question for the advances user..and developers...and and already thank you for your attention...are perhaps rookie questions, but I hope understand I'm not a programmer .. and it is very difficult for me ...

1-how i setting the max and min ground speed..for this it's necessary to use airspeed sensor for mix to the gps or not??
2-how i limit the throttle for maximun percentage...for example 50%..in auto2..i read in setting airframe two parameter with manximun and minimun throtle cruise speed...down this values in my conf file... but the throtle in auto2 go to 100%..in my flight the gpsairspeed go up .the throttle up to 100% and plane to 30m/s..exist and delay in control loops for the ap detect this  or this is a problem in my pid?
3-whats is the best AHRS and control system to use now for plane?? and exist in the wiki or in some place a full list of parameter to implement or tuning in paparazzi..?? i see control loops graphics but i not understand nothhing...:)
..
4-could someone lend me some of your time and read my logs ... and see if I'm going in the right direction

thanks to all for read this and for your attention...
attached here is my log and my configuration file..and flight plans

best regards