[Paparazzi-devel] LIS302DL accelerometer on STM32F4_discovery board

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] LIS302DL accelerometer on STM32F4_discovery board
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:27:37 +0200

Hi,

I started writing a driver for the LIS302DL accel which is on the STM32F4_discovery board.
However I can't even seem to read back the device id from the WHO_AM_I register via SPI1 and now I've run out of time that I can spend on this.
The driver is basically done, but obviously there is still an error somewhere (either in the SPI mcu_periph for SPI1 on the F4, or the lis302dl_spi driver).

If someone wants to continue on this, it is in my lis302dl branch on github:
https://github.com/flixr/paparazzi/commits/lis302dl
I've added a test_lis302dl target to the stm32f4_discovery_test.xml airframe file.