Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibration?

From: Ben Laurie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibration?
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:40:59 +0100

On 20 October 2013 22:22, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> I don't quite understand...
> You ran the GCS and server separately and then the settings tab didn't
> appear, but if you launch it from a session in Paparazzi Center it does?

That's what I saw yesterday, but I can't reproduce today. Today, if I
run the server, then GCS, GCS hangs waiting for telemetry.

> Or did you not have the server running (and only the GCS) when the settings
> tab was not there? Did the rest of the GCS populate?

It did. Yesterday, anyway.

> I haven't seen anythink like this before, and if that really is the case,
> then it's some strange bug...
>
> Btw, you don't necessarily need the GCS, you can also launch the standalone
> settings tool.

Funny you should say that, I've been wondering what that's for. If I
launch it, I just get a blank window.

The Python version fails with error "Aircraft ID 11 not found." - the
aircraft ID is 201, btw.