Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw starts but doesn't fly

From: Ben Laurie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw starts but doesn't fly
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 12:33:08 +0100

On 8 October 2013 12:21, Ben Laurie <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 8 October 2013 11:12, Freek van Tienen <address@hidden> wrote:
>> If you can upload the files somewhere and send the link to the mailinglist,
>> that would be nice.
>
> Rather large, I'm afraid - I left it running after the flight. BTW,
> when I try to replay it, I get lots of errors and no display (never
> tried this before, so not sure what to expect).
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/del1n2tbunksdys/Cd4BRAQ9rL

Did you learn anything from these logs?

Do you think the latest pulls into master are going to improve my
experience? I'll give it a try later, anyway, and let you know. I'll
probably reduce MAX_BANK anyway, why not mess with multiple variables
at once? ;-)

Oh, I also got a different u-blox GPS to try, so I'll see what happens
with that.