Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Bug in Version 5.01 lea4 module generate wonrg dat

From: Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Bug in Version 5.01 lea4 module generate wonrg data
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:05:45 +0200

Tanks Christophe for the answer.
I will send you a photo next week.
The probem is that a fix is given but in the message the distances are
allways zero. I fix the probem by new flashing the GPS module by load
modules ublox. After that it works in version 5.01. In the version 4.03
the lea4p dont work. But 2 years ago it wokrs. I use the lea5h software
with the lea4p module on my tiny 1.1 therfore. It works also with the old
lea4p.
On friday i made same messure flights Paparazzi V4.09 and the HBmini
autopilot with a new multicopter.
Regards

Heinrich