Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xsens MTi-G

From: Iman
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xsens MTi-G
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:05:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Christophe

I'm trying to connect this IMU to my UMARIM very carefully so I have some
question about parameter of Xsens MTi-G:

1. Which type of data is suitable for
Paparazzi?(General,General_nobaro,Aerospace,Aerospace_nobaro,....)

2.May I configure the baud rate by MT Manager software instead of previous
instruction you said?(there is a device output setting in software)

3.Which output mode is usable for paparazzi (default is Quaternion)

I know you said there is a auto configuration option in driver file but some
times it's better to do configure it manual.(for ex, always I have problem
with auto GPS configuration and I configure it manual!)

4.How can I insert the calibration data(from calibration certificate page)
into paparazzi code?

I see recommended voltage is 5V, may I use onboard regulator?

Best regards
Iman