Re: [Paparazzi-devel] which GPS module for Lisa/M

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] which GPS module for Lisa/M
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:50:26 +0200

Hi

You can choose Jumper 6(uart3 connected to vin (i recomend to use a 5v bec on vin) ) or Jumper 7(uart3 connected to 3.3v rail) take a look at the wiki, there is a picture where these jumpers are located. And a description what each jumper does. Never connect J6 and J7 at the same time !

I think the beste place for the antenna is under a thin plastic on the top of the fixedwing(for protection against enviromental influences). But not covered with any thicker than necessary.