[Paparazzi-devel] CHIMU Questions

From: GalapagosUAV
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] CHIMU Questions
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 14:48:18 -0500

Dear all,

I have a few questions about how to use the CHIMU and some changes that were made from the Paparazzi versions 4.2 to 5.0.

Paparazzi v4.2:
- How can I activate the AHRS of my CHIMU?
- When I YAW my CHIMU I don't get any response from the Rudder because it seems like I don't have this control activated. How can I activate this?
- Do I need to define a Subsystem/ahrs?

Paparazzi v5.0:
- I see that the ins_chimu_spi.xml file was replaced by ahrs_chimu_spi.xml. When I Build my airframe file using this new module I get the following errors:

...undefined reference to 'ins_periodic'
...undefined reference to 'ins_update_gps'
...paparazzi/var/Piquero/ap/ap.elf
...[ap.compile] Error 2

- How should be my configuration to use my CHIMU on v5.0?

Best Regards,
Jorge