Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA2 First Time

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA2 First Time
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:19:27 +0200

Unless you have some weird issue with I2C conflicting with SPI-Slave again, I think it is an XBee problem. I've seen that before. XBee Ground is set to talk to XBee 1. And then XBee ground suddenly must talk to XBee 2. So you set them to broadcast. And then the data arrives until the ground modem uploads some message (which happens automatically with the PING message every X seconds).

I recommend using xbee_api instead or use 2 ground modems and configure all 4 xbee's 1 <-> 1 filling the destination addresses for each.

The only power problem I know of on all tiny2/twog/yapa boards is that the enable pin on the PTH08080 module is very high impedance, so when you touch it with your finger when also touching ground, you can actually switch off the power.

-Christophe